42' Shared Sailing Cruise #2
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cabo San Lucas, BCS
- Product code: 42SYPUB
Explore the sparkling turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortez on this sightseeing snorkel adventure of Los Cabos’ Land’s End Arch!
We'll enjoy a beautiful sightseeing stop at Pelican’s Rock where you’ll have a chance to sea lions, frigates, and a wide variety of birds, including the entertaining pelicans of this popular destination; Next, we’ll journey to Los Cabos’ most famous and wondrous Land’s End Arch for pictures with this scenic, beautiful natural landmark; Thousands of colourful tropical fish await you at our next stops in the inviting crystal-clear waters of the Pelican's rock, a great site for snorkelling, swimming, and exploring in the turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortez.
See all the natural wonders of Los Cabos on this unforgettable, relaxing day sail, an experience fit for the whole family!
- Sailing and snorkeling adventure aboard a luxurious 42 feet sailing yacht.
- 3 hour cruise.
- Snorkeling area: Cabo San Lucas Bay - the Pelicans Rock.
- Sailing in Cabo San Lucas area, the sea of Cortez and the Pacific ocean.
- Included: open bar, light lunch, snorkeling gear and towels.
Enjoy a 2-hour sunset cruise aboard a beautiful luxury sailing boat.
We'll start this 2 hour shared sunset sail with must see sightseeing around the famous arch, lover's beach and our sea lion colony where we'll tell you all about the area, the rock formations and some interesting stories about the Cabo history.
We plan to hoist the sails and shut the engine off for a relaxed true sailing while listening to music and enjoying our complimentary bar end snacks.
According to wind conditions, we will visit the famous meeting point of the Pacific and Sea of Cortez. After sundown, we'll drop the sails and your boat will cruise gently back to the marina.
- Swimming ladder.
- Bathing platform and shower (morning cruise).
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Shaded cockpit.
- Padded cabin top, cockpit and aft.
- Comfortable clothes.