38' Shared Sailing Cruise
- Durée: 3 Heures
- Lieu: Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur
Morning Snorkeling and Sailing Cruise
This 3 cruise will start by cruising along some beautiful rock formations and towards the Pelican's rock, one of the best snorkeling sites. After snorkeling a delicious light lunch will be served. Next is Cabos' famous arch, Lover's beach and the sea lion colony, the MUST TO SEE places during your trip.
The crew will hoist the sails and smoothly navigate the boat looking for the best winds for a relaxed sailing experience.
We'll start this 2 hour shared sunset sail with must-see sightseeing around the famous arch, lover's beach and our sea lion colony where we'll tell you all about the area, the rock formations and some interesting stories about the Cabo history.
According to wind conditions, we will sail smoothly towards the Pacific Ocean and / or the Gulf of California.
After sundown, we'll drop the sails and your boat will cruise gently back to the marina.
- Modern and inviting sailing boat.
- Snorkeling area: Cabo San Lucas Bay - the Pelicans Rock.
- Complementary bar, light lunch, snorkeling gear and towels.
- Paddle-board and Wetsuits (No charge, upon request).
- Swimming ladder and rinsing shower.
- Bath / changing room.
- Shaded cockpit.
- Padded cabin top, cockpit and aft.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Light Jacket during winter months.